Friday, January 29, 2010

South Park - Chef - Chocolate Salty Balls

*Here is a link to the original dvds: urlsnippy.com Album - Chef Aid: The South Park Album Track #3 Lyrics: 2 tablespoons of cinnamon And 2 or 3 egg whites A half a stick of butter Melt it. Stick it all in a bowl, baby Stir it with a wooden spoon. Mix in a cup of flour, You'll be in Heaven soon. Say everybody, have you seen my balls? They're big and salty and brown! If you ever need 'em quick, Pick me up Just stick my balls in your mouth OOOHH!! Suck on my chocolate salty balls Stick 'em in your mouth and suck 'em Suck on my chocolate salty balls They're packed full of vitamins and good for you So suck on my balls!! Quarter-cup of unsweetened chocolate and a half a cup of brandy And throw in a bag or two of sugar And just a pinch of vanilla Grease up the cookie sheet, 'cause I hate when my balls stick Then preheat the oven to three-fity and give that spoon a lick! Say everybody, have you seen my balls? They're big and salty and brown! If you ever need 'em quick, pick me up Just stick my balls in your mouth! Suck on my chocolate salty balls Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em Suck on my chocolate salty balls They're packed full of goodness High in fiber!! Suck on my balls Sniff, sniff, sniff. Hey, wait a minute, What's that smell? Smells like somethin' burnin' Well, that don't bother me none As long as I get my rent paid on Friday Baby you better get back in the kitchen 'cause I gotta sneak in suspicion Oh man, baby, baby You just burnt my balls!! HELP ME!! MY BALLS ON FIRE!! HELP ME BABY, MY BALLS ARE BURNIN'!! GET ME SOME WATER!! POUR SOME WATER ON ME!! MY BALLS ARE BURNIN'!! OH MY GOODNESS!! BLOW ON 'EM, BLOW ON 'EM DO SOMETHIN'!! Oooh. Suck on my chocolate salty balls Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em. THEY ON FIRE BABY!! Suck on my chocolate salty balls. BLOW 'EM OUT BABY!! OH! SUCK ON MY BALLS, BABY!!! SUCK ON MY BALLS, BABY!! SUCK ON MY RED HOT, SALTY, CHOCOLATE BALLS!!! COME ON BABY!! WOO!! WOO!! Suck on my balls!!!!! (Clapping) Thank you, thank you Here's a talented group of youngsters that call themselves RANCID!!
Read More... [Source: YouTube Videos tagged with chef]

No comments:

Post a Comment